Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Cozy Covers by B2N2 Scraps - And A FREEBIE!!

Yay!  I'm on another CT!!  I'm a busy girl!  But it makes me happy that people like my layouts and want me on their team!!

Becky of B2N2 Scraps has a brand new kit out today. It's called "Cozy Covers." She was inspired by the colors in an afghan that her niece has and also inspired by blankets, quilts and afghans. Her whole kit has stitched papers and elements, patterns taken from quilts and afghans and more! If you are a quilter, crocheter, knitter, then this kit is for you! Or if you have a child who has a favorite blanket, this kit is for you! 

Cozy Covers has a coordinating cardstock pack too. Both the kit and the cardstocks are 20% off for one week only! So head over to her store to pick up this kit. Here's a look at it.


Becky also made a freebie add on for you. You can either download it from her store while you're buying Cozy Covers or you can download it from her blog here.


I had the perfect pictures to use with this kit.  My mother in law is a quilter and made each of my daughters a beautiful quilt when they were born.  Here are my layouts. The first layout is for the August Template Challenge over at Stuff To Scrap!  The template is by Scraps N Pieces.
The second layout is using at Template by Chrissy W.


Last but not least, here is a freebie I made for you.  Be sure to check out Becky's blog as everyone on her CT created something for you to go along with the kit. 

Leave me some love if you like my freebie!
You can download my freebie from 4shared here.


No comments:

Post a Comment