Monday, August 23, 2010

Billions of Bubbles and another CT gig! ! Yay!

I have a great kit to show you today!  But first some exciting news.. Well, exciting to me anyway!  I have been accepted to Manda's Scrappin' Creations CT!  I LOVE her templates and her kits are ADORABLE!

So basically I have 2 things to show you today!  The first is a great new kit by B2N2 Scraps, called Billions of Bubbles.  Don't you just love seeing all the bright colors when you're in the bubble aisle at a store?  Those bubble colors inspired Becky to make this fun, bright kit!  This kit is perfect to scrap all those pictures of your kids blowing bubbles or just playing in general.

You can pick this great kit up here.

And she also has a great set of QP's for this kit here

And it is also her birthday this week so don't miss out here great sale!  EVERYTHING is 32% off for one week only.  Check out her full store here.

 
And here are some layouts I did with the kit.  I also used some template from Manda's Scrappin' Creations to make these so be sure to also check her store here.

No comments:

Post a Comment