Friday, October 15, 2010

Misty O'Brien Designs and Fall Festival

I can't tell you how excited I am right now!!  A few weeks ago, one of my favorite designers, Misty O'Brien Designs, had a CT call.  I was so nervous but figured, why not give it a go!  And she accepted me to be on her team!  YAY!!  If you haven't seen any of Misty's work before, check out her blog and her store at Funky Playground Designs!!  She is also a guest designer at Gingerscraps for the month of October!!!  Fun stuff!!  I also recommend signing up for her newsletter and her facebook page!  She gives out the best coupons!!

So anyway...  Misty teamed up with fellow designer, Ruby Lane, and they have come up with a great kit that is perfect for fall pictures.  The colors are rich and luxurious!!  You will have fun scrapping all of your autumn photos with this great kit.  You can pick it up at here!


And here is my layout!  These pictures were taken last fall and I just thought they went with the colors so well.  Let me know what you think?!





Have a great weekend everyone and have fun shopping and scrapping!  Till next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment